but seriously tho, how could Kat (let alone anyone) not fall in love with Lily’s adorable smile?!
maaaaaybe because kat and lily are just friends? seriously people just because you ship their characters doesn’t mean the actors are romantically interested in each other in ANY capacity in real life.
Title: Yes or No (Yaak Rak Gaw Rak Loey)
Language: Thailand (Subtitles)
Plot: Pie, a new college student moves into her dorm room where she meets Kim who is known as a Tom (tomboy). As their friendship develops and butterflies begin to flutter when they are together, a sense of love and acceptance develops.
- This film took me a while to get through, but in the end, I’m glad I watched it.
- The sweet couple seem somewhat innocent and corny, but its a realistic depiction of young love.
- This film is leaps and bounds ahead of many US lesbian films. It treats the relationship with respect and sends out a message of acceptance.
- The couple are annoyingly adorable, the imagery is modern and vibrant and the film also explores many beautiful daily Thai traditions.
- With no explicit sex scenes, I would say this film is aimed at and most appropriate for younger viewers.
*Requested by: http://nothingbutdixi.tumblr.com/
I definitely agree with this.
Definitely thought it was aimed at younger because of their kisses.
Their kisses are closed mouth and doesnt seem like their lips moved at all. Or is that just me?
Or did the director want them to hold back from regular kissing to show how nervous they are? Because Pie never kissed a girl before?
queer film meme ‖ [10/15] films - yes or no
Follow your heart. ♥
Was scrolling through facebook earlier and I found this.
American’s pissed off because of Coca-Cola’s commericial with “foreigners” singing in their language.
What the fuck?
Who CARES if they’re singing in their language?
I actually think they made the song BETTER.
“your in America, so you speak American”
You are a fucking idiot. First of all it’s you’re, you incompetent fucktard.
1. You cannot “speak” American; it’s English. Educate yourself on your own country.
2. America has more languages than just English.
3. Not just white people live here but many other races have lived here for a long time. they’re considered American if they’re born here, you ignorant fucks.
4. “i’m gonna stop drinking coke now!” That’s the most stupid thing I have ever heard in my life.
This is why I am ashamed to live in this country.
Yeah, I get it. You’re patriotic, but being a narrow minded asshole is what makes 95% of this world hate us.
I’m pretty sure you’ve visited a country before and probably butchered their national anthem too whilst you were drunk and drooling all over yourself?
"We all just want to mean something to someone."
I hate when people do that to skins scenes. Add in something that has nothing to do with the real scene.