Title: Yes or No (Yaak Rak Gaw Rak Loey)
Language: Thailand (Subtitles)
Plot: Pie, a new college student moves into her dorm room where she meets Kim who is known as a Tom (tomboy). As their friendship develops and butterflies begin to flutter when they are together, a sense of love and acceptance develops.
- This film took me a while to get through, but in the end, I’m glad I watched it.
- The sweet couple seem somewhat innocent and corny, but its a realistic depiction of young love.
- This film is leaps and bounds ahead of many US lesbian films. It treats the relationship with respect and sends out a message of acceptance.
- The couple are annoyingly adorable, the imagery is modern and vibrant and the film also explores many beautiful daily Thai traditions.
- With no explicit sex scenes, I would say this film is aimed at and most appropriate for younger viewers.
*Requested by: http://nothingbutdixi.tumblr.com/
I definitely agree with this.
Definitely thought it was aimed at younger because of their kisses.
Their kisses are closed mouth and doesnt seem like their lips moved at all. Or is that just me?
Or did the director want them to hold back from regular kissing to show how nervous they are? Because Pie never kissed a girl before?